|Title||1. Law n°096-2002 dated 22 June 1996 covering the rules relating to the freedom of the press.
2. The 2006 Constitution through article 23 on freedom of speech and article 24 on the right to information.
3. Law n°10 relates to the publication of the following official documents on hard copies and on websites in the official gazette:
• laws and decrees with the force of law
• orders from the President of the Republic,
• decrees from the Prime Minister,
• orders from ministers of the Republic,
• regulatory documents from any central authority.
4. Draft law on access to public information in DRC submitted to the Senate’s approval on 26 July 2010.
|Organisation||Office of the President of the DRC
Senate of the Democratic Republic of Congo
|Date||1. 22 June 1996
2. 18 February 2006
3. 26 February 2010
4. July 2010